Skip to content
NewAir is located in Mendoza, in the west of Argentina, under a mild climate, with low rainfall and pleasant temperatures throughout the year.
The city of Mendoza, just 11 km from the facilities of Newair S.A., offers our clients a large number of hotels, along with a varied menu of tourist attractions and facilities to make your stay comfortable and pleasant.
The recently remodeled MDZ, known as "El Plumerillo" International Airport, operates 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
The facilities at the Mendoza Airport occupy 5,800 m2 covered with hangars and offices, and also have a large platform of more than 16,000 m2.
- At the foot of the majestic Andes and just 776 m (2,547 ft) in elevation, its 2,785 x 54 m (9,137 x 171 ft) track allows the operation of all types of commercial aircraft and large freighters such as B747 or AN124.
- Open to arrivals and departures of domestic and international flights, Mendoza satisfies all the requirements that a first-class international airport must meet.
- Newair S.A. occupies 5,800 m2 of fully covered hangars, with capacity to work, entirely under roof and simultaneously, in up to 3 (three) aircraft of the single aisle type.
- It has at its disposal 16,000 m2 of concrete platforms to enable the parking, stay and preservation of its clients' airplanes.
- Newair S.A. it is a supplier of the State, with the capacity to carry out maintenance of aircraft of the air force, provincial aircraft, among others,
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: